Friday, May 27, 2011

Game of Thrones Ep. 7

Does anyone else watch Game of Thrones on HBO?  I've been a fan of the books for years now and was very excited to learn that HBO was making it into a series.

I cheated and watched Episode 7 a week early on HBOGo.  I just couldn't resist.  There was nothing else on tv so I turned fired up my laptop to watch while I worked on my Zora cardi.   I won't say much on the off chance that someone actually reads this and hasn't watched the show.  But, Wow!  This show is getting better and better.  Even knowing what's coming doesn't change my reactions to what's happening on the screen.  And it only gets better from here.  The only thing missing this episode was a little Tyrion and a little Arya.  They're my two favorite characters in the books and on screen.  Peter Dinklage and Maisie Williams are both fantastic.

If there's anyone who hasn't read the books but is watching the show: Just wait until Season 2!  It only gets better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment